Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's been a long time!!!!

I shouldn't have left you. LOL.

Seriously folks, a lot has happened since I last blogged. I gave birth to a precious little boy named Adam on March 25th, 2010 and life hasn't been the same since. But since I'm getting back in the swing of things I decided to start blogging again.

As far as my hair is concerned, I have been checking for any signs of post-partum shedding but so far it has been minimal. To ensure that I do not become a victim of this, I have been washing with Garlic shampoo, doing my Aphogee Protein Treatments, Clarifying (I will do a separate post later on what this means) monthly, and Deep Conditioning weekly.

I don't have any recent pics because I have decided for the summer it will be back to co-washing again on a regular basis. Thursday, I am going out after work so I decided I will do a Bantu Knot set the night before. If it comes out decent, I will post a pic.

Remember my goal for this time was bra-strap length but I will not be doing any length checks until mid-August around the time of our annual BBQ.

Until then......

God Bless,

D AKA

22 comments:

雲亨 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today...................................................................

明文吳 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。..................................................................

陳芳 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。.................................................................                           

reeselane said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

edk.dolce said...

So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
*Elle

育財育財 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

吳婷婷 said...

No one knows the weight of anothers burden. ............................................................

溫緯李娟王季 said...

Of two evils choose the least.............................................................

佳皓佳皓 said...

真是太有道理了~~我支持你~~~............................................................

原秋原秋 said...

下次再來希望可以看到新的作品喔。............................................................

添d卉王賴uou珮甄賴賴 said...

i trust everything will be fine. bless you!............................................................

許堅儀許堅儀 said...

感謝您的分享!我也學到很多!............................................................

陳佑發 said...

與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

思恬 said...

人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。.......................................................

吳淑芬吳淑芬 said...

Practice what you preach...................................................

玟君張 said...

看後受益良多,謝謝∪ˍ∪......................................................

馬志榮惠玲成 said...

More haste, less speed..................................................................

思張張亦 said...

Look before you leap.................................................

建邱勳 said...

Judge not of men and things at first sight................................................

偉曹琬 said...

每日都有新日光,每日都有新希望。.................................................

/798 said...

回應是我能為您做的最大的支持..................................................................

張王雅竹欣虹 said...

君子遇窮困,則德益進,道益通。............................. ....................................